The toughest facebook quiz

You would know if you are a facebook user. You can find out anything about yourself on Facebook.

From "which philosopher are you?" to "what colour is your aura?" to "what are you born to do?" to "which country is most suited for you?" to "what shoe are you?"

You can stop looking for a spello in that one. I wasn't exaggerating before - you can find out ANYTHING about yourself.

From time to time, I take a quiz for fun. More like a source of amusement. A stress-reliever.

I decided to check out "what kind of writer i was" even though knowing that you write like someone would reflect on a lack of originality. But, since i don't write for a profession(yet), I had nothing to worry about.

Or so I thought. Check out question number 1: (it almost made me quit writing altogether)


1.Which style of transmission do you prefer?

The poem

Short story

Manifold creative media

The play

The ripping yarn

The epic

The alienating

A novel in the moment


I wanted to throw my hand up in the air and plead "please spare me...i promise to never again dare to think I could answer questions about 'what kind of writer i am'.. forgive me for thinking its an easy thing to do."


So lost was I that I picked up the phone and dialled my husband's number hoping to get some help. We both began to laugh as I read out the question and the options to him. He said "why don't just write instead of taking silly quizzes about writing?"

Good question. I had no answer so I politely hung up. Post some careful pondering I stumbled through the quiz somehow. The result said "Shakespeare - the one and only". They never disappoint you - these facebook quizzes.

PS: No I did not choose "the play"

Comments

mathew said…
Shakespeare Nair..hmm...well okay..;-D

--C. Tolstoy
Pooja Nair said…
hello! you will have to take the quiz for that...can't just call yourself Tolstoy just like that!!!! LOL :)
Unknown said…
Silly quizzes. Never take any one of them seriously. Like your husband said, just keep writing.
Pooja Nair said…
You are right Ravi...:)
facebook quizzes are good for a good laugh nothing more...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Narendra Modi - protector of Hindutva?

The joke in stereotypes

Narendra Modi for PM? - No Thanks!